Thursday, September 6, 2012

Game day for JP

 Football has started. Jordan has played 3 games and has won all them. Caden has also played 3 games and has won 2 of them. Jordan has also had the oppurtunaty to dress for all of the Varsity games (home and away). He is really glad that he decied to play this year, he has really enjoyed it. I told him after his last game that I have really seen some improvement. He said to me "Mom I guess that the $30.00 a week for gas has payed off." I laughed and told him that it was money well spent.

They are both really enjoying playing this year. Our weeks consist of Football Practice Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, JV Game Thursday, Varsity Game Friday, Little League Game Saturday and NFL games Sunday. FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.....

After football season I told the girls we will be going on a vacation......They can't wait. They both have been supporting their brothers. We all have Super fan shirts, and have been cheering and having a great time. I would love to put a freeze on our kids right now if I could. They are so much fun. But I guess if I put a freeze on them I wont be able to have Grandkids.....Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.